Monday, August 10, 2009

BLOGWORTHY>>>>




Okay, so seriously, this is majorly blogworthy.... I'm sitting here at work with my friend (okay, we're here for 4 more hours and there are NO surgeries going on... but we're still getting paid...wink!) and we're talking about photos and photoshop and she asks if I've ever heard of this website... http://www.picnik.com/. Holy moly. It's AWESOME!!!! It's like photoshop totally simplified and you can do all kinds of cool effects to your photos. the best part... brace yourself... it's FREE. So fun. So I just was goofing around with this photo (which was taken as part of the family photo shoot before my paretns left for FIJI!!!!, and taken by my awesome photographer SIL, Lynnae) and in like seriously 2 minutes this is what I came up with. So fun. check it out. you don't even have to sign up for anything.




3 comments:

kj said...

Picnik is fun to use. I framed up 5 prints. Thanks for the tip.

Traci said...

I love that website too, tonz of fun!

chanel said...

hey thanks for the tip girl, am loving those photos so great!
can't wait to meet you in person, isn't that so cool i'll get to see you real soon!
luv chanel