This past weekend we went on our first actual family summer trip. We went camping in the South Hills outside Twin Falls, ID with our friends the Christensens who live in ID. They have 3 little boys. As i'm looking at these photos, i'm thinking it's a good thing we take photos so we can remember how much fun we really had and forget about the mishaps... for instance: speeding ticket, broken window in truck, crazy drunk campers riding their 4wheelers all night long, and trying to keep an 8 months old warm and asleep when it's only 24 degrees outside.
We can forget about all that and remember this:

Aspen loved playing with the 3 boys, there was no end to the entertainment and the crazy things they could think up to have fun!
Thanks to the Christensens who are experienced in camping with kids, they had the brillant idea to bring a kiddi pool for bryson to play in to stay out of the dirt. This works as long as your little one is immobile which mine still is... though not for long I'm afraid!
I really took lame photos, but you get the idea still the same, good friends, good fun, and good food!



2 comments:
I think it's our family motto for cameron to get pulled over. I think we've gotten a ticket in almost all Utah areas/counties...working towards Idaho.
Looks like so much for though.
How fun, your photos express that. They are certainly not lame silly girl! Great idea on the kiddy pool!
Post a Comment