



Wow, I just realized today that Feb. is almost over, and then comes March. Wait, Aspen was born in March, okay the end of March, but still, was that really a year ago? I think the thing that gets me is just when I figure out her routine and where she's at developmentally... she changes, she grows. Today I broke down and bought gates for the
Staircases, and the annoying cabinet childproof hooks, and upgraded her to a bigger car seat. When I was pregnant, I could hardly imagine actually having a baby, and once she got here, I couldn't think about how much she would change even a few months down the road. i was really bummed when she started growing and going from size one to two diapers, but about that time, she started to smile, and giggle and I thought, okay she can grow. I just can't believe it's almost been a year. I'm taking heidi's online scrapbooking class, "A year to remember", and this weeks challenge was to take a photo shoot of someone you love. i have a book called," how to photograph your baby", and it's full of great ideas and tips, and nothing that really requires much brainwork... so these are a few of the photos. just thought i'd share.
1 comment:
Sweetest baby ever
Post a Comment