Monday, January 22, 2007

fun with capri!




Okay finally an update! Sorry for the delay... lots of excuses...post christmas craziness, new computer, lots of working and in and out of town. But excuses aside, there's no excuse for not posting these cute photos and get some updates out there! The big news, Aspen is crawling all over the place!! I think it was her new years resolution. Around Christmas time, she was trying so hard, but not able to actually cover any ground, but come january... she figured it out. now we're in big trouble!! She also just got another two teeth... that's a total of 6!

We just got home from a trip to not-so-sunny Arizona. Aspen loved playing with her cousins, she and capri were entertained for hours with the exersaucer above and baby einstein! If only it would stay this simple. Unfortuantly, it wasn't the 65 degree weather we had hoped for, but 48 degrees is warmer than the 8 degrees at home. Clark and I went out in a run and there was no snow, or ice... how nice. And thanks to heidi's friend, emily, we were able to have a BIG treat... dinner and a movie without babies. We had forgot what that was like.

so the real reason why we went was because i had my interview at MidWestern University for their Nurse Anesthetist program. how nerve-racking. The interview was on wednesday, so gratefully I got it overwith early in the trip so I was able to relax and enjoy he rest of the time. I'm relieved to have it over with, now it's just wait for the letter to come in the mail and decide if we have to put our house for sale, look for a new job, go back to an apartment, pay tuition and (YUCK) buy books. ugh! I keep having to remind myself there is a reason I want to do this. Well... I promise to keep you posted.

hope all is well and that you're still on game with your new years resolution... it's still January!

No comments: