Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Bryson!



How can it be that this cool dude is turning 5!!!!  He has been SO excited for it to be his birthday, and to be able to have his very first birthday party!!  I'm not going to lie, it's a little bit of a bummer to have your birthday smack in the middle of the Christmas season, but we're not going to let that stop us from celebrating!  I was having such a hard time coming up with an idea of what to do for his party.  Then I remembered seeing something on TV about a company called, "scales and tails" and they actually come to your house and do a live reptile show!  I was actually pretty surprised when I checked into it that it was pretty reasonable... definitely cheaper than some of the other places I had looked into hosting his party.  I just have to say it was the coolest party ever!  The kids were mesmerized by the reptiles and it was a big hit!




Since Bryson was the birthday guy, he got to go up and hold some of the reptiles.  He was even brave enough to hold this big snake!  yikes!









This has been such a great year for Bryson... his biggest accomplishment that he's been working on has been learning to write his name!  He also knows how to recognize all the letters in the alphabet and the sounds they make.  (thank you letter factory!)  Bryson also learned to ride a two wheeler and he can't be limited to just riding on the sidewalks, no he takes it off road every chance he gets!  (wonder where he gets that from... clark??)  Bryson continues to be such a sweet, happy personality in our home and we love his GUTS!  Happy Birthday Bryson!

No comments: