We drove home from St. George last night and woke up this morning to snow... in Salt Lake.. in April. I know, typical, but still depressing! I want to pack everything back up, get back on the road and head back to sunny st. george! We had such a fun getaway and if it weren't for work (boo) we'd still be there. sigh, reality. We left Wednsday evening and stayed through Sunday. Our friends and neighbors, the Wright's, came with us. Our weekend consisted of: biking, playing at the park, swimming, napping (Oliver), and eating yummy food! It was mostly warm and sunny the whole weekend, so we spent as much time as possible at the park and pool. We all brought our road bikes, so the guys went out riding a couple of mornings, and one morning Clark and I actually got to ride together! We rode up and over Snow Canyon. It was a beautiful ride!
Of course, eating out is always an important part of any vacation and our list of must-have's in St. George is ever growing. Here's my restaurant review:
Pizza Factory: same old, same old (surprisingly, this is falling a few notches on the must-eat list... but hasn't fallen off yet)
Irmita's Mexican food: yummy! Fresh mex taco stand off the side of St. George blvd. You order at the counter and sit outside. Yummy tacos and burritos with a fresh salsa bar. Quesadilla's for the kids.
Breakfast at Tifini's: a MUST in Santa Clara, and the good news we found out they're also open for lunch and dinner as well! I've been dreaming about the creme brulee french toast for the past 6 months! I wish I were joking about that... I'm NOT!











No comments:
Post a Comment