Before (above)
After (below)
We had a fun Christmas Eve! (except poor Clark who was suffering through the flu). We made cookies for Santa, and I took the kids to see a movie in the afternoon. We saw "Rise of the Guardians", it was a really cute movie. That night we had a nice dinner at Grandma Kasteler's house, followed by acting out the nativity by all the grandkids, and then presents from Grandma and Grandpa.
The kids amazingly went to sleep that night and actually slept all the way until 7:30 am! They were super excited to look over the top of the stairs and see that Santa had actually come! We were happy that when all the presents had been opened... the kids actually LIKED all their gifts!
Aspen with her new American Girl doll, she named her "McKenna".
Bryson loved the Koosh space blaster guns... and his hot wheels track!
Oliver's first Christmas! This is the year that he got more excited about the bows and wrapping paper than about the toys! He got a little hippo toy that plays music and bounces balls.
Of course you gotta love the little boys in their matching pj's... I know I'm not going to be able to get away with this for very long so I'll get away with it while I can! Love my boys!









No comments:
Post a Comment