4th of July bash at Heidi's, hanging out with family and friends, Oakley Parade, shopping in park city, watching Eric in his old man rugby game, cars 2, BBQ's, fireworks shows, family photo shoot, shopping and shopping, LAGOON, lunch with friends, Collin's baptism, visiting Kara in Aberdeen, ID, wake boarding at Murtaugh... we've still got it (sort-of), Fishing at Salmon Dam, Golfing at pebble ponds golf course, Dutch Oven dinners, Out to dinner with friends, getting an Ultrasound of the new baby, and oh yeah... a trip to the cabin (happy to report no bear sightings). The list goes on and on.
We finally arrived home at about 1am this morning, got a few hours of sleep... happy to be back in our own bed, but awoke to steamy hot temps and icky humidity. I must say it's always nice to come home but I wish I were back in the dry heat!
Thanks to all our family and friends who made time for us, and for those we missed please forgive us and hopefully we can catch up next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment