Thursday, May 19, 2011

drumroll please... announcing the new graduate in our house! Aspen has officially "graduated" from Pre-K. I love that she's graduating before she's even really started into school! Last night we watched Modern Family... (a Wednesday night never miss event) and it was about graduation and the mom had a total meltdown about her babies growing up. I have to admit I had a total Modern Family moment at the graduation today. I couldn't help myself!


Tonight to celebrate, we took Aspen out on a date night with us. We felt bad leaving just Bryson home with a babysitter but we wanted Aspen to feel like she was having a special night. We took her to Siki Japanese Steakhouse, it's a tempinyaki style restaurant where the chefs cook your meal at the grill right at your table, they do all the cool tricks with the knives and the flames and everthing. She LOVED it! All except for the flames, that freaked her out pretty good, but we had her trying sushi and everything! All in All it was a great day!

2 comments:

kj said...

Congratulations Grad! So the real deal starts in the fall...that will be exciting.

Anonymous said...

Kids are getting so big. I will have a second grader at my house come the end of July, and Mitch will be graduating next week from pre-school too. Wow time flies. Miss you. Any trips planned to UT?