Question?
If you make lemonade when life gives you lemons, what do you make when it gives you snow?
Answer:
ICE CREAM!
1/2 C. whole milk (or half & half)
1/4 C. Sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
4 Cups fresh snow
I came across this video on FB today and thought it sounded like a fun project to do with my preschooler since school is cancelled for the second day in a row. This big HUGE Missouri storm has landed us with about a whole 6-8 inches of snow. So everything pretty much shuts down. Or at least the schools do (seems a little strange thinks the Utah gal). Yesterday we were in and out of snowclothes all day, and today I thought we needed to have a more cozy indoor sort of day. So we needed something fun to do. This recipe couldn't be any easier, and it was pretty yummy too. Now I have all ideas of how to customize it with mint flavoring, green food coloring and chocolate chips..mmm maybe we'll have to make another batch tonight for dessert!
No comments:
Post a Comment