Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fairy Princess

So I was feeling guilty that I haven't taken my kids to see Santa this year. I don't really recall having taken them any other year either, but this year Aspen is FOR SURE understanding the whole Christmas thing. So I was trying to find a place to go see Santa and I ended up finding something WAAAAY better... at least if you are a 4 year old girl! I saw in KCParent magazine that the "Fairy Princess" was going to be at the Kansas City Museum. So we took along Aspen's little friend, Becca, to go visit the Fairy Princess!Do you think they loved it, or what? It was a pretty good deal, for $5 they got to meet the Fairy Princess, get their photo taken, get a gift (the princess crown), make 3 crafts, and get a treat.
I was feeling a little sketchy about it at first since it's a good 30 minute drive from our house and there is no way to get there that doesn't route you through the scary part of town. But I think it was worth it, and we'll keep it on our list of things to do next year!





1 comment:

kj said...

How Adorable can that be? She was a great fairy princess is such a poofy skirt. All for $5. Aspen will always remember. However, (passionate note from Aunt kj) start getting them to sit on Santa's lap. It's part of childhood in my book. (Double pun due to the recent childhood book I had Snapfish bind for my siblings.)