Wednesday, December 13, 2006

SICU

I

I may not have my own product line, but I'm feeling pretty cool this week!
This is the new SICU family and patient information pamphlet and
there I am! So caring and compassionate! LOL

About 2 years ago, we had photographers come to our unit to take photos
for a special newspaper article on a day in the life of nursing.
They probably took an entire roll of pictures of me and the other staff, and when the
publication finally came out, there was one picture of me, on the very back page,
it was a photo of the back of my head and they spelled my name wrong.

I was feeling a little burned... but now they've resurrected the photos
and I guess I'm a SICU poster child... or is that pamplet child!

I don't know if I'll get around to Christmas cards this year,
so I was thinking I'd just send out SICU pamphlets!

2 comments:

Camdog said...

This is quite a stretch trying to make us all believe you actually do something more than wiping you-know-whutt's.....hahaha

Kage said...

totally cool....good for the scrapbook~