Tuesday, July 25, 2006
First Blog ever!
Hi! This is a new experiment for me! During my last night shift, it was pretty slow, so I spent about 2 hours blog hopping, it was so fun. So I decided I would give it a try myself. So we'll see how it goes. I'm not so high-tech if you know what I mean, this is sort of a strech for me. Usually I can check my email, and pay my bills online and that's about it! So we'll just see how it goes. I'm going to try and post some pics of aspen... she'll be 4 months this week and just got back from her 4 month well-baby check-up. She's now 14lbs and 26inches. That's 50th %ile in her weight and 97th %ile in her height. (someone's taking after their daddy!) She had to get 4 shots which she wasn't very happy about, but she did get two hello kitty band-aids, so at least she still looks cute! Anyhow, welcome to our blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aspen- London here... I am ready to play whenever you are... I am glad we can be such good friends... By the way, your picture is way cute! Talk to you soon!
yeah katie, welcome to blogging, you will become an addict....see you on the www
Post a Comment