Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Fall family photos




It's about time we have an actual family photo with ALL our kids!  I was planning on doing one right after Lizzie was born, but decided to wait until she was a little more sturdy... able to hold her head up, so she wasn't just a squishy ball of baby!  I'm glad I did.  These photos, done by Kami Averett in our neighborhood, turned out so perfect!  We really wanted a front porch session.  I love photos that truly document our life in the here and now.  So these photos were taken both in front of our darling house on Whetstone cove and at the stream near Brookside park in Daybreak.  Everything about these photos reminds me of home, and who knows how long we will be calling this place home.  Whatever happens down the road, I'm forever grateful for the time we've had to call Daybreak home.  Grateful for friends, neighbors, schools, and everything about our convenient lifestyle we enjoy here.  Just love it!  Life is good, we are so blessed. 














No comments: