We decided before the baby came that we needed one last photo shoot with just our family of 5. These photos were taken by Aunt LaRane at Brookside park the night before I was going in to have baby Eliza! We were all so excited!! It felt like a REALLY long month and I know I was definitely ready to meet baby (and even more ready to not be pregnant anymore!) I love how silly and fun this photo shoot turned out... it shows exactly how fun and funny our little family is, and how much we all love each other... even if we don't always show it all the time! I also love seeing these photos because it's such a great reminder to me of how special family is. Being a mom, the day-to-day routine can be exhausting and exasperating. But seeing these moments help me remember it's all worth it!




No comments:
Post a Comment