Tuesday, May 08, 2012

spring fever!

It's hard to put into words what we've been up to lately...it all seems like a blur!  We've definitely been enjoying spring that's for sure!  We've been watching homes being built up all around us and also been enjoying our yard as bit by bit it's coming together!  We have grass, and our trampoline and the fence is well underway!  I'll be a happy momma when that fence is complete and I can feel better about having my kiddos playing in the back yard and not have to worry about them getting run over by a cement truck driving by!  We've also been enjoying watching our little man, Oliver, getting bigger and bigger everyday!  His big news is that he's finally graduated to sleeping in his own room in his crib.  He seems to love it!  He's been sleeping through the night from about 9pm-7am. So I can not complain about that!  If only the bigger kiddos would be that good about sleeping!!  So here's just a few photos that give you the idea of what we've been up to



Trampoline fun! 
(just for the record... having a trampoline has always been a lifelong dream of mine!  One of those things I've wanted since I was a kid and had to wait to grow up and buy one of my own... growing up there were two things we would NEVER have... a trampoline and a dog.  Funny how now I've had both!) 



Sleepy time with the boys!  Poor Clark has been so busy with work he doesn't get enough moments like this! 



Aspen thinks she's so big to be able to hold Ollie standing up.  It makes me a little nervous!



It's not going to be long before these two are getting into some serious trouble together!! Bryson loves his baby brother!


This is just evidence of a typical day at my house! Dyson to the rescue!




We had a fun adventure geocaching... we followed the purple line to subway and found the "moustache cache".  The kids thought it was the greatest adventure ever!  


Tummy Time!



Homemade strawberry and raspberry-blackberry jam... mmmm



So smiley!



Our beautiful hanging flower baskets courtesy of Soft Touch Greenhouse.  They look so great, I just hope they can survive the wind! 

I'm sure we've been up to a lot more: school, gymnastics, running, biking, crossfit, cleaning, laundry, sweeping floors... you get the idea!

No comments: